Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Picture!

I am kind of a natzi (I have folders within folders within folders... lol pathetic i know) with my pictures so it was kind of hard trying to figure out my 6th folder and picture. I ended up choosing my freshman year of college, 6th folder and the picture inside of it.... It ended up being a good one! Bryce made this collage for me when he was leaving on his mission. It consists of many pictures of us as we dated through high school! I believe it was a week before he left when he gave it to me. This poster has been a centerpiece in all my apartments since then!

I tag Chelsea, Kristie, Karlee and whoever else wants to do it!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I remember that poster from your room... So fun!!

I hope everything is going well with your last semester/being married/trying to stay warm in Idaho :)