Monday, March 16, 2009

My Graduation Present!

Yes this is where I will be in exactly one month! YAY For the beach! My wonderful husband decided to surprise me with a graduation present! A trip to Ft. Lauderdale Florida! It worked out perfectly because his sister lives there but will be moving soon... This was our last chance to go! :) I am nothing but smiles about this one... I will be doing ALOT on the beach...

and spending time with some family! YAY for the beach and graduating from college!


4 comments:

heather said...

How awesome! HOpe you have a great time. Take tons of pictures!

ashley said...

What a great graduation trip! Especially since it will give you some time to relax and have fun before the boys go out to sell, yuck! And Congrats to you Brit! I bet you are just counting down the days till graduation (I know I am!).

Chelsea said...

SO JEALOUS!!!

Enjoy your last month :)

Andrea and Preston said...

Brittany, congrats on graduating soon! So you're going to nursing school? Thats cool! Where at? You'll love being a nurse..I sure do! You're doing what I did except in reverse! haha! I will be done with my undergrad in april too! I'm glad you have a blog so I can blog stock you! Keep in touch! andrea