Have Been Tagged by Kristie
I am - new wife, a cook, a runner, outgoing when I want to be, but shy if I don't know you, in love with Bryce!
I have - the best husband in the world!
I get frustrated when - I can't let my feelings out the way I want them to be, and when I get a bad grade on a test.
I think - happiness is something you have got to find for yourself.
I value - spending time with other people, having time to learn new things, working out after being stressed out, my future family.
I wish - I could be perfect.
I fear - loosing bryce. (charlie made me realize this...)
I dislike - people who are two faced, tell you lies, and aren't there for you.
I love - my hubby, family, my life, chocolate!, working out, being able to learn, papa murphys and a movie, hiking, going new places... there is so much more..
Copycat Recipe: Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment