I got a new job last friday! I started it on Monday, and its a dang good job to have while in school! At first I was a little concerned since all this lady could talk about was her daughter in junior miss. (kill me now) She went out of town for the state competition (thank goodness) and work has been so enjoyable since then! I get to do homework on the job about hmmm... 95% of the time while I answer about 3 phone calls in a two hour block! It will be so nice to have it especially when finals time comes around⁄!
1 comment:
Hey Britt! It's me, Karlee! How are you doing? I can't believe you've been married for like almost 2 months now! it's crazy! congrats! I'm sad you're in Idaho so we can't hang out! I hope all is well. Sounds like you're doing great. I'm officially linked to you. My blog is http://karleemarie.blogspot.com if you want to check it out! see ya girl!
p.s. tell bryce i say hi!
Post a Comment