I finally have the pictures!
our first day on our honeymoon...
our first day on our honeymoon...
Rafting
Our hike
Whale watching
Boogy Boarding! (I LOVED it! )
My first fire on the beach!
The honeymoon was awesome I loved it! Here is also a few pictures from the past few weeks...
My husband is awesome! I walked past the bathroom and this is how he was cleaning...
And of course a first day of school picture...
This was up in Jackson Hole, WY. It was a comedy show and it was hilarious!
Here is a glimpse of a wedding pic! I will have the real ones soon...
I love him!
4 comments:
So room 302 huh?! hehe
Okay looks like you guys had tons of fun. Can't wait to see more wedding pics. YOu look so beautiful. Love, love, love your dress.
LOL! Love the pic of Bryce cleaning the bathroom. Priceless right there. I'm sure he appreciates you putting that up here too. haha.
Looks like a ton of fun!
You guys make me laugh! I miss you! haha i LOVE christmas music! And christmas time. It might be too early to some people, but not for me! haha
Post a Comment