This last Friday was our First anniversary! It has been 6 years since we met/started dating, and let me tell you... I love him so much more now than I ever thought I could! We decided to celebrate and go golfing. Most of you don't know this but the first month that we dated he asked me to go golfing. I didn't feel well at the time/scared cuz I never even picked up a golf club in my life... So I denied him. To this day I still have not lived it down until we went golfing on friday! It was my idea and he went with it!!! So glad that I fixed that one! It was really fun cuz we went to a crappy golf course that was only par 3. I just bearly learned how to hit off a tee the other day so lets just say it was quite interesting to go golfing. I did get only +24 over! hahaha ya I pretty much suck but we laughed so hard. At hole 3 I believe it was, I felt good, I hit that ball so hard off the tee... then it went straight for a pole on the side of the course and went flying back to my feet where I hit it! ha I didn't think it was possible but yes I did it. I guess lets just say that I have some room for improvement! We also went to the temple that day to do sealings and went to our famous place from high school to go on a date... RED ROBIN! I won a gift certificate to go there so it was super nice and yummy! I am so glad that I have been able to have my hubby with me for the past 6 years and I am looking forward to all the many laughs we will be able to have over the next 50+ years! I love ya babe!

This picture was taken 3 days after we met!

I don't remeber much about this pic but it has always been one of my favorite - the double chin!

Golfing!
Golfing again!

I love you Bryce!
No comments:
Post a Comment