skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Back To School!
So I figure I might as well make blogging a once a year thing. Been a year since the last time I updated. Here is an update! This summer we both have been working to save up for school. Bryce has been working up to 80 hours a week! I will be happy when he goes back to school so then hopefully I will get to see him for a little bit everyday! School is starting... Bryce is going back end of August and starting to work towards a pre-med degree (right now he is thinking exercise science then maybe podiatry, pt, or optometry?) For me... I am starting Nursing school at WEBER! Yay! I will be starting in 2 weeks with one of my good friends from work. I am super excited to get it done and start working in the medical field! Whelp thats it for now.... :)
1 comment:
Good luck with School! Post more...;)
Post a Comment