Wednesday, September 15, 2010

School is...

Nursing school has been soo crazy busy this past month. It doesn't help that they recently changed directors of the nursing school. The new lady is trying to implement all these new changes into this semester a month after getting the job which makes my life confusing! haha It seems like nobody knows what is going on. Oh well... The studying part is kicking my butt since I have been working way to many hours. But on the flip side I got a new job at the hospital as a PCT (basically the same thing as a CNA). I am suppper stoked about starting next week and be working the in environment I eventually be working in... All in all, I am glad I am finally starting the process of becoming a nurse, I can't wait to be done! And im just learning to make adjustments in life to manage everything. Running has become my new stress reliever everyday...

1 comment:

An Epic Event said...

Hey Brittany! It was so fun to get you meet you. We love your family! Thanks for all that you and Bryce do for Kortneigh and for especially your help in making her and Shayne's engagement so special! Good luck in school!